Monday, August 22, 2005

the Microsoft® Word add-in for Blogger

I just installed the Microsoft® Word add-in for Blogger and am posting now from Microsoft® Word. Blogger buzz calls it Blogger for Word (what was I thinking? They’ll call it “blogger for characterMap?”) Its free of course. I think it’s nice to use this. I for one, find it easier to just type away in MS Word, do the tiny edit bits here & there, and just press a button to get it posted than going to the blogger home, to blog dashboard and a while later to posts meanwhile all the time waiting for each page to keep loading (yeah it’s a slow connection and a lazy user at the end of it.)
The BloggerForWord can open previous posts in your MS Word and edit away too! Or save the post as draft. These are functions available from the blog edit page on the blogger site as well but it’s nice to have it here on MS Word too. All in all I give it a thumb-up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The business of blogging: Conference details
The Blog Business Summit continues today in San Francisco. The agenda can be found at www.blogbusiness summit.com/sessions. Today's sessions will include presentations on why Microsoft is betting on blogging, ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you and i like your blog! If you like, go see my used car indianapolis related site. You may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Google Desktop Search Sidebar Shines Bright
Over the years, Google has introduced many interesting applications which up until now, had no real centralizing base.
So you have a visitor coming your way. I read these things. :)
phentermine

I'm waching blogs all day long and I found yours which is really nice :)


You are making good job!
Keep up the super articles!


I enjoy reading the stories on your site. Keep up the super articles!


Your site is very good!
Congratulations!

rxs said...

awww.. all these "you are keepign a nice blog" is getting to my head *blush*
If this is spam i want more!