Tuesday, July 05, 2005

start my cool blog

so this is it!
blogging starts.

I signed for a new account in the wake of midnight last night and this morning I signed in as rxs and I had a completely different profile! Apparantly I had created an account long long ago (not in a galaxy far far away.) I want the old one and needed to delete the new one. I wanted the one I created in May 2001! and delete the July 4th, 2005!

Quickly, I went thru the listing as to "how to delete an account" and apparantly blogspot doesnt give that option but one can delete all blogs in an account and change all the information to false info (including username to something like "alkjlasdinsdasd") and then sign out. Voila! no one including you would know to sign in again (most probably), but leaves the username for others (or you) to use it again.

This remindde me of a part of the song that all wanna-be-guitarists attempts first, Hotel California by Eagles, which reads "You can check-out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

2 comments:

primary0 said...

I see you have the Squid and Daniel RIP blog visible on ur blog list :P

rxs said...

Yep! Those were the first blogs of rxs. Daniel (Blunt) was a 'dude' friend of ours.