Thursday, September 15, 2005

end of The Da Vinci Code

Finally, I am thru! I patted on my back. Well done!


I must say
, this is an exciting book and enlightening one too! Now as I walk inside this house, or anywhere for that matter, I keep looking for symbols, icons, relics, bla bla. I even, at one point, had explained to myself Buddism as descending from Roman Gods! I am baffled by the author's creativity, and how he based his creativity around and within the realities and myths! I have found a new admiration for historians. I am not qualified enough to poast a review of the book, but there were many who did, have a look the reviews.
I now regret having left the queue at the Louvre Museum, but
after 3 hours of waiting and moving only slightly, I gave it up for more scenes of Paris, and I'd say the opportunity cost is even greater now.) I should have gone and seen the upside-down pyramid, the Grand Gallery , the parquet floor and Da Vinci's works! Now I want to go see the factual side of it. The places, the monuments, the symbols, the signs!
This truly has got me
interested in reading. Then again, I get disinterested as easily too. Once thing is for sure, I am getting Dan Browns's other books too! Angels and Demons first. More importantly, I am going to read them as well. When the movie is out next year, I am sure to watch it!
I want to write some cryptic code within a code to end this post! . . but .
. I wish.

5 comments:

rxs said...

pigy: r u from a secret society? dont be shy.. tell us!

fullmetalashaman said...

Im glad you liked the book. Hope this is a sign of more reading ahead.
I wrote a review of the book on my blog /shameless self promotion:-) beware of spoilers though,

fullmetalashaman said...

i should give more of a warning, beware of spoilers for BOTH books.
O_O;;;

Anonymous said...

all right. time for 'The Asti Spumante Code' then.

rxs said...

Metaldude: i read your reviews yeah.. ishihaaru! haah! ehehe

:O
Piggy: u r reading a book on GPS???

Raggedyanne: slowly... book by book...